Celebrating and rewarding design excellence in UK architecture, The Architects’ Journal is proud to welcome back the AJ Architecture Awards for a sixth time.
The awards will highlight the very best projects across 17+ categories from housing, health, and wellbeing to workplace and cultural projects. View the full list of categories here.
The awards were open to all practices, regardless of size or scale. The winners will be revealed at a celebratory event that will take place on 22 November 2023 at London Hilton Metropole.
All shortlisted projects will be visited by a judging panel and published on the Architects' Journal website.
Being shortlisted or winning an award offers you the opportunity:
- Gain recognition for your achievements.
- Demonstrate excellence in your practice.
- Motivate your team.
- Increase your awareness and gain PR exposure.
- Build customer trust and increase business
Sponsors and partners
The AJ Architecture Awards offer a unique opportunity for you to associate your brand with design excellence and the event is your opportunity to efficiently network with the cream of the crop of architecture – regardless of size or scale of practice. The next AJ Architecture Awards will take place in November 2023. Some of the benefits of sponsoring these awards include:
- Networking with the major players of the industry, whilst creating your own business opportunities
- Raising awareness of your business among our distinguished panel of judges
- Aligning your business with The Architects' Journal, the UK's leading architecture magazine
- Being seen at the forefront of this dynamic and changing industry
- Plus, much more!
Tailored sponsorship packages are available to suit all marketing aims and budgets.
For more information please contact Richard Dye on 0203 953 2661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.